House and Land Packages Point Cook
Tucked away in Melbourne West, Point Cook offers the perfect balance of privacy, open green space, and a sense of community. You’ll find family-friendly parks, wetlands dotted with playgrounds and bike paths. This desirable suburb is also in close proximity to regarded primary and secondary schools, as well as the Williams Landing and Hoppers Crossing train stations.
House and land packages in Point Cook provide tremendous value for money. The passionate team behind True Value Homes is proud to offer young and established families a contemporary, affordable place to call home.
Find out more about the house & land packages Point Cook locals prefer as we answer some of your most asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Purchasing a home through a house and land package is probably more affordable than you might think. Here at True Value Homes, our expertly designed, customisable dwellings start from about $150,000, with our most economical model starting at $148,900.
The total cost of your home will depend on the following:
- The land you choose in Point Cook
- The design you select
- Any inclusions
Also, keep in mind that the property market is always fluctuating, and it’s not uncommon for prices to vary month-by-month. It’s a good idea to stay up-to-date with the latest news so that you can purchase your house and land package with confidence.
Buying your home is one of the most significant investments you’ll make in your lifetime. It’s essential that you are confident in your choice. Keep the following important factors front-of-mind:
- Your maximum budget
- Your preferred location
- Any first-time homebuyers benefits you are eligible for
• Your personal requirements, such as number of bedrooms
House and land packages offer several advantages, including:
- Reduced costs. You’ll only pay stamp duty on the land.
- Clear price. House and land packages are all-inclusive, making it easy to stick to your budget.
- Streamlined process. Designing a house from scratch can be time-consuming and costly. With a house and land package, you can visit a display home and get a genuine feel for how your home will look and function.
If you have any questions about house and land packages in Point Cook, please get in contact with our friendly, knowledgeable team today.